No one does Sunday poker like Black Chip Poker. It’s the biggest day in online poker with a $1,000,000 GTD tournament and nine events with guarantees of $100,000 or more, including:
- $1,000,000 GTD MDS (Final Flight) at 12pm ET ($215 buy-in)
- $100,000 GTD Double Deuce (Final Flight) at 12pm ET ($215 buy-in)
- $125,000 GTD PKO at 12pm ET ($215 buy-in)
- $250,000 GTD Warm Up at 1pm ET ($109 buy-in)
- $200,000 GTD at 2pm ET ($1,050 buy-in)
- $200,000 GTD Sunday Special at 2:30pm ET ($215 buy-in)
- $150,000 GTD High Roller PKO at 6pm ET ($630 buy-in)
How to play the Sunday Majors
To play in the Sunday major tourneys, launch the poker client, click the Tourney tab, click the Guaranteed tab, click the High tab, and then look for the tournament by name. You can sort the tournaments by date or use the Filter to search for a specific tournament.
When you find the Sunday Major you want to play, double click on it to visit the tournament lobby. Next, click on the red Register button to buy your seat directly or browse the list of satellites that feed into the tourney.
Other Similar Events
While Sunday is stacked with a $1,000,000 GTD event and nine different six-figure tourneys, you’ll find a number of other tournaments dotting the Sunday schedule with impressive guarantees, including a $50,000, $60,000 and $80,000 GTD.
Got questions about the Sunday Majors? Contact Customer Support for help.